An exhibition of instruments, equipment, software, and publications in geotechnical engineering will be held in conjunction with the conference. Interested organizations and persons may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. There is no deadline to reserve a booth. Please review the exhibit floor plan to select available booth locations and the terms and conditions prior to registering. We will continue to accept applications until all available spaces are sold. Potential exhibitors are encouraged to submit booth reservations early to secure a selected booth space.
Exhibitor registration is €1500 (€300 discount is applied if paid before April 30, 2016) for (2m x 1.8m) booth (1,2,3,5,6,7,8,11,12,13,14).
- One exhibition booth situated in the entrance of the conference and the coffee break area, with a standard set-up including one table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, one identification sign containing the exhibitor’s name, one five outlet power strip and one extension cord (220 volts)
- Premier logo and name recognition on exhibitors page of conference website
- Complimentary one delegate pass
- Complimentary invitations to all Congress social events (coffee breaks, lunch breaks, welcome reception, banquet etc.) for one person of company’s staff.
- Transport from/to airport to hotels in Kyrenia (Girne) and from/to hotels to conference venue
- Lunches and refreshment during sessions
- Welcome reception and banquet
- Technical excursion
Set Up and Dismantling
Exhibits may be set by Wednesday, 1 June 2016.
Exhibits may be dismantled after the closing ceremony on Friday, 3 June 2016.
Exhibit hours are 09.00 – 18.00 on Thursday 2 June 2016 and Friday 3 June 2016. We require booth spaces to remain occupied during the conference. We ask that you plan to man your booth specifically during the breaks of the conference.